- The Maker Club allows students to meet and build together in a common space
- Professionals from various STEAM industries and library staff will be onsite to help students build their projects
- Students pick their own project, set their own goals, and pace
- Small teams of 2 or 3 students are allowed
- Projects are meant to be built and taken home once completed
- The library will offer assistance with ordering parts (in bulk when it makes sense), soldering, testing, debugging, programming, etc.
- Participants will be expected to pay for supplies that total more than $15
- Students can pick from a list of projects or design their own
- Projects will need to be organized into steps and a parts list before beginning
- Have Fun!
- Teach others
Project List https://tinyurl.com/carycsmaker