The Library is closed until further notice
We are doing this to limit exposure to our community members and in response to the current public health crisis and shelter-in-place order.
- Please do not return materials to our outside drops during this time.
- Fines will be waived for any materials that are due while we are closed.
- All programs are canceled until at least April 11
- Apply for a CAPL card online and access our digital materials and resources with your temporary card. Follow steps 1 and 2 and staff will respond within 24 hours.
- If you know of anyone without access to the internet please share that Comcast is offering free internet to low-income households for 60 days.
While we’re closed, with your CAPL card:
- Please utilize our Digital Branch collections, which include ebooks & comics, eaudiobooks, movies & TV, music, and magazines
- Please utilize our learning resources, which include online courses and tutorials
- Please utilize our databases, which include research resource
We also will continue to post any updates here on our website and social media channels as things change.
Lastly, please follow the recommendations of the CDC and stay home if you are sick, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently, and practice social distancing. Stay safe and healthy, folks!