Mondays, 6:30-8:30 pm
All ages (age 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult). Led by Ryan Brock, create your own techbased project and learn about microcontrollers, soldering, wiring, and programming. Participants do not need to attend every session but must come to the first session in order to choose a project. Most projects will take multiple sessions. Limited to 20. There will be a fee for some supplies after projects are chosen.
- The Maker Club allows students to meet and build together in a common space
- Professionals from various STEAM industries and library staff will be onsite to help students build their projects
- Students pick their own project, set their own goals, and pace
- Small teams of 2 or 3 students are allowed
- Projects are meant to be built and taken home once completed
- The library will offer assistance with ordering parts (in bulk when it makes sense), soldering, testing, debugging, programming, etc.
- Participants will be expected to pay for supplies that total more than $15
- Students can pick from a list of projects or design their own
- Projects will need to be organized into steps and a parts list before beginning
- Have Fun!
- Teach others
Project List https://tinyurl.com/carycsmaker