Show your Cary Area Public Library card at these establishments during the month of September and you’ll get a deal! These discounts are only valid September 2019 with your Cary Area Public Library card.
Do you live in our district, but don’t have a card? Get one!
Breaking Bread Catering & Deli (www.breakingbreadrestaurants.com): Receive 10% off your entire order. For delivery, mention offer on phone then show your card upon delivery. Good at the Cary or Crystal Lake location.
Brush (www.shopbrushstudio.com): Present your Cary Area Library Card and receive 10% off your purchase at Brush.
Cary Park District (carypark.com) offering two deals:
- One Free Group Fitness Class: Show your Cary Area Public Library Card to receive one free group fitness class during the month of September. Show your library card at the Community Center Front Desk when you would like to take the class and your admission is free. A schedule of classes can be found at carypark.com.
- One Free Popcorn at Fall Family Fest: Guests who show their Cary Area Public Library Card at the Lions Park concession stand during Fall Family Fest on Saturday, September 7 will receive one free bag of popcorn.
I Heart Yoga (www.iheartyogail.com): One week of unlimited classes for $30.
- General co-working membership for the month will be $99 (a $150 value).
- Flex 5 membership for the month will be $49 (a $70 value).
- A one-day pass for free (a $20 value).
Mathnasium of Cary (www.mathnasium.com/caryil): Free registration (a $49.95 value).
Schmidt Orthodontics (schmidtorthodontics.com): New patients will receive $275 off orthodontic treatment.
Tranquility Wellness Studio & Spa (www.carytws.com): $10 off any service 60 minutes or longer.
TruFitness (TruFitnesstribe.com): 21 days of free training & unlimited access in their infrared saunas.