- This event has passed.
“The Home Archivist: Preserving Family Records Like a Pro” WEBINAR
September 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Southern California Genealogical Society’s free monthly webinar. Melissa Barker presenter
Learn from a professional archivist how to preserve, protect and archive family records, photographs and artifacts. Best practices for organization, purchasing archival materials and practical records preservation that any home archivist can achieve! Learn how to process your collection of genealogical records from start to finish. Learn the steps archivists use to process small and large records
- You MUST Register to participate.
- Click on the Webinar Title you want to attend.
- Register with our partner website, GoToWebinar.com.
- Enter your name and email address and answer a few questions. You will receive confirmation of your registration by email.
- You will also receive reminders before the webinar. The reminder email will have information on accessing the handout material.
- On the day of the session, click the link that you received in your invitation to GoToWebinar.com to join the online session.