The building is open, with limits to some services still in place. We look forward to seeing you!
- Monday-Thursday: 9 am-9 pm
- Friday-Saturday: 9 am-5 pm
- Sunday: 1-5 pm
- Masks are required once again when visiting the Library for ages 2+, regardless of vaccination status. Find out how to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Most tables and seating have returned to the floor for use
- Study Rooms 1, 2 & 3 and the Conference Room are available for use
- Three adult and two children’s computers are available for use on a first-come, first-serve basis with a time limit of one hour per day. CAPL cardholders will be given priority. Staff may be able to help computer users in a limited capacity
- Copying and faxing is available. Staff may be able to help in a limited capacity
- We are accepting passport applications by appointment only
- We are accepting donations of materials
- We are offering Book an Expert appointments in-person and virtually
- Join our all-ages Summer Reading Challenge online or in-person
- You can continue to use our Drive-up window as your holds pick-up location for your comfort and/or convenience. Watch our short video on how to set the Drive-up as your pick up location
- We offer Homebound Delivery to patrons who are unable to visit in person due to temporary or long term illness or disability
- Some programs this summer are in person; we anticipate more in-person programming in the fall