We look for engaged employees. See below if any of our openings fit your skills or interest. Read our Culture Code to understand how we work.
Position posted 9/13/21
27 hours per week
$20 per hour
- Two years of college-level coursework, Associates Degree, LTA certificate, or equivalent
- Two years related experience in a comparable business, organization, or library
- Experience providing group and one-to-one technology instruction
- Knowledge of reference and research procedures, materials, and current technologies
- Participate in the Book-an-Expert service as the primary expert for technology-related appointments, including database and e-resource instruction
- Process passport applications according to guidelines set forth by the Department of State
- Develop and conduct technology programs for patrons of all ages
- Develop and conduct staff technology training and create instructional materials and videos under the direction of the Assistant Director of Public Services and the Head of IT/Technical Services
- Assist with collection development
The deadline to apply is Monday, September 27, 2021.
Our application is available at the Service Center or online (fillable pdf; download, complete, and print or attach completed application to your email).
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and application by mail or email to:
Cary Area Public Library
1606 Three Oaks Road
Cary, IL 60013