From September 1-4, our online catalog, your account access, and some online services will be unavailable. Please note: we will be closed September 3-4 for Labor Day.
The Warren-Newport Public Library (in Gurnee) is joining our consortium of 28 area libraries. In order for their collection to be added to our shared online catalog, we will have downtime over the Labor Day weekend. We suggest acquiring all of your long weekend materials (physical and digital) by Thursday, August 31. Digital collection users: you will be able to access titles you have already downloaded, however, you will not be able to download/stream any new items between September 1-4.
Services not available during the downtime:
- Materials check-in (you may return physical items, but they will not be checked in from your account until after September 4)
- Placing holds
- Paying fines
- New library card sign up
- Updates to your account and/or preferences
- Our CAPL app
- Libby (Digital Library of IL)
- Axis 360
- Explore More Illinois
Services available during the downtime:
- Checkout physical materials
- Checkout already available holds
- Return physical materials (although they will not be checked in until after September 4)