Set up your account & online catalog basics
Check your due dates, search the catalog, place holds, create lists, save your reading history, update your account preferences, and more. PS: We are fine free!
- Log into your CAPL account by entering your library card number, without spaces, into the “Library Card or Username” field. Then enter the last 4 digits of your phone number into the “Password” field.
- Once logged in, you are able to create a username if you would like and update your password to something more secure.
- We share a catalog with 27 other area libraries, so if we don’t have a title you’re looking for, chances are good that another library in our system does. Set the “Limit By” filter to “All Member Libraries” when searching.
- You may place holds on our items, and most items at other libraries in our catalog. Limits & Loan Period information.
- You can set your hold pick-up location as our Drive-up Window (watch the embedded video below for a quick tutorial).
- You can prioritize, suspend or delay your holds (watch the embedded video below for a quick tutorial).