Do you have a graduate in your life and want to gift them a book? Are *you* looking for something inspiring to read right now? Here’s a short list of suggested titles and all are available in print (place hold for curbside pick up) or eBook format.
- Very Good Lives by J. K. Rowling – Book | eBook on Libby
- Gmorning, Gnight! Little Pep Talks from Me to You by Lin-Manuel Miranda – Book | eBook or eAudio on Libby
- Failing Up by Leslie Odom, Jr. – Book | eBook on Libby
- Keep Going: 10 Ways to Stay Creative in Good Times and Bad by Austin Kleon – Book | eBook on hoopla
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It by Lauren Graham – Book | eBook